A (Baker’s) Dozen Facts About Shaney
- I graduated from Baylor University with my Bachelor of Business Administration in May 2012. Sic ’em Bears!
- I currently work as an intern at Castle Media Group, a web design/social media marketing company in Austin, TX
- I love fall, spring, and Christmas, and am a little upset that we don’t get the proper weather for any of those seasons in Texas.
- My passions are adoption, youth ministry, ending sexual abuse and sexual assault, and encouraging Christians to think well.
- My hobbies include swing dancing, cooking, reading, debating, and investing in relationships.
- I prefer tea to coffee. I especially love chai tea lattes from Starbucks.
- I am an ESTJ
- I am a quasi-vegetarian. Basically, I try to avoid eating factory-farmed meat as much as possible. I do this both for health reasons, and because I’m against factory farming.
- I was a competitive debater in high school. Logical fallacies are a pet peeve of mine.
- I attend a very small church, called River Road Baptist Church, with my grandparents.
- There are some things about being a Texan that I will never let go of. “Y’all” and sweet tea being the main culprits. 🙂
- I am a very girly girl, and love dresses, sweaters, and dangling earrings.
- Someday, I want to get my Masters degree in social work and work in the administrative/marketing side of social work.